- Students will be placed in the appropriate level after taking the placement examination.
Class attendance and grade evaluation
- Mid term at 5th week and final at 10th week of every semester.
- 3 late arrivals to the class is considered 1 absence.
- If you attend more than 75% during one semester and score 60 or more on the test, you can complete it. If the attendance rate is not satisfactory, you will get a warning. If you get 2 warnings, you will be held back or transferred.
- Excellence award : Upon completion of the summer and winter semester, Korean Language School students with good grades and good attitudes in each class will be eligible for scholarship.
- Perfect attendance : Upon completion of the summer and winter semester, Korean Language School students with good attendance and a good attitude of study will be awarded a small prize.
If you have to return to your country for any reason during the semester, you must fill out the ‘Reason for return’ form in the administration office. The school will not be held responsible for any issues that may arise without reporting.
- Only Korean is allowed to use in the classroom
- Do not use your cell phone during class
- Do not record or video tape the class
- Do not eat food in class
- Smoking in designated areas only
- Keep the classroom clean
- Do not take other people's items when changing or leaving the classroom